Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Pocket Mini Album

Ok so I've been on the internet the last few weeks looking at all the cool mini album projects. There are a few that really stand out and I will be posting links to all their sites on the side bar but would just like to say a special thanks to Marion at apieceofcraft.com and Bona at Keep on Scrappin . They have really inspired me to try a few more of these.


This one is called a pocket album and it is on several sites but I think Marion started it. It is made from envelopes cut in half and then covered with paper and emblished. Mine is made using the DCWV Luxury Stack, Labels under pics were from K & Company, Pima flowers, assorted ribbons, and the majority of my embelishments are from Making Memories. Tags were cut on Cricut.



6 comments: