Saturday, March 28, 2009

Treats and Birthday cards

I have had several people ask about the treat pouches. Here is the web site where I got the idea from http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2008/09/diaper-fold.html as you can see it was again Dawn....she has lots of great videos. These are 6x6 like her video but she has also done some really cute 81/2 x 81/2 that would hold lots more.





I was a busy girl yesterday...I finished up some treat boxes I was making for hubby to take to work (10) and my sisters have birthdays 1 day apart so I made them both cards using the same idea but totally diffrent color schemes. Hope you like!








1 comment:

  1. How did you make the boxes? Love the card with the buttfly paper! =)
    Hugs, Elenor (Justcards)

    ReplyDelete