Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 1

Today I decided to start blogging about scrapping and alpacas and anything else that is going on in my life. It may seem like a strange combo but since my grandchildren have moved away these seem to be the 2 things that keep me busy.

I just bought a new cricut last week and after several years of not scrapping (I will get into the why not of that at a later date, maybe) I am totally motivated again. I have the 2 new cartridges that come with the expresion machine but have ordered 2 more and can't wait till they get here. So far I have made some bags and a couple of scrapbook pages, but I also plan on using it to make a banner and some signs for our Alpaca ranch. I am going to post pics of the few things I've done and hopfully you will see some progress as I get better.





No comments:

Post a Comment